New Tools To Help You Stay Connected, Engaged and Organized
It’s never been more important than it is right now to keep your teams, groups and communities active and engaged online.
We can do more together, and Rallyhood is here to make that easy.
This year, we’ve expanded our collaboration platform to include tools to help you manage events (virtual and in-person) and collect payments for things like: registration, dues, and donations.
We’ve also added tools for our Premium Users who need solutions to organize sub-groups, gain visibility into engagement analytics, and create more custom experiences for their groups.
Registration, Reports, Payments Inside and Outside of Rallyhood
Dues, Shared Costs, Recurring Payments (coming)
Inside and outside of Rallyhood
(Coming Fall 2020)
Sell and Swap Spirit Wear and more
Video Conferencing & Group Chat
Online Meetings, Virtual Events, Sub-Group Messaging
Analytics & Insights
Rallyhood has chosen Stripe as our payment processing platform because of its best-in-class (PCI - Level 1) security tools and certifications, as well as its years as a market leader empowering millions of businesses, and individuals to collect and make payments.
Here’s how Amy D. used the new
Suite of Tools to
save time and money
Service Unit Communications Chair
Service Unit Program Coordinator
"I turned to Rallyhood Special Events to create, advertise, schedule, register participants and collect payments for my Girl Scout Troop Money Earning Event.
Here’s what we loved about using Rallyhood’s Special Events:
- As an organizer, I could do everthing I needed in one tool, which saved me tons of time and frustrations.
- We were able to set a deadline for cancellations so that we’d have time to recruit more and ensure we had the minimum number of participants.
- We were able to fill the event by advertising it to troops all over the council (not just our local Service Unit) via Rallyhood.
- We were also able to collect all the payments in advance.
- Using Rallyhood ended up saving us about $150 because we had about 6 last minute cancellations and no-shows. If we hadn’t collected the money in advance, my troop would have been responsible for covering those registration fees.
Using Rallyhood Special Events with online payments made the process really easy and we had a great workshop!”
See for yourself how the new Rallyhood tools can boost collaboration and drive
engagement across your groups.